The Digital Marketing Intern primarily supports the digital team. As a part of the digital team, they will be assisting with the management of multiple clients’ social media accounts, email marketing communications and websites. This includes, but is not limited to research, reporting, copywriting for social media marketing, videography and graphic design. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Intern will acquire experience and provide assistance to the client services team and creative strategy team when desired or necessary.
- Paid internship
- Quality Agency Experience
- Applicable for certain academic credits
- Creative Workspace
- Rivers of Coffee & Tasty Snacks
- Casual Dress Code
We believe that if you invest in talented people, surround them with other talented people and let them do their thing, mind-blowing results are bound to follow.
If you shoot for the moon, love what you do and constantly keep exploring you may be the MESHite we’re looking for. At MESH, anyone can pitch an idea and expect to be heard. We don’t discriminate based on job title, experience or background. A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from.
Listen. Be Authentic. Go Beyond.
Project Management Support
- Support the management of social media and email marketing clients, adhering to deadlines in the social media and email marketing processes.
- Communicate with team members to get digital marketing content created in a timely manner.
- Research and understand the brand, voice and tone of each client’s business.
- Understand client objectives and priorities.
- Conduct regular research for planning digital marketing content.
- Strategize and plan content for each month.
- Create monthly editorial calendars for clients.
- Assist with capturing video for use in social media content.
- Write copy for social media that is engaging, creative and drives ROI for clients.
- Proofread and edit copy written by other team members.
- Build client marketing emails in systems, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp and Sugar Market, for proofing.
Social Media Management
- Maintain social media accounts for selected clients.
- Engage with followers through community management.
- Schedule, publish and promote approved content for various clients.
- Report and analyze analytics monthly and report key findings to MESH team and client.
- Monitor and respond to followers’ comments, questions, reviews or inquiries in the voice of the brand.
- Must be available at least 15 hours per week
- Exceptional copywriting and copyediting skills
- Interest in digital marketing and advertising, as well as strategy and content creation
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- Ability to quickly switch between tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and can adhere to deadlines
- Currently enrolled in Marketing, Communications or a related field program
- Agency experience